We wanted to reach out to all of our highly valued customers during these very trying times. The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting all of us in ways that most could have never imagined just a few short weeks ago. It has disrupted daily life as well as businesses, their supply chains, and their ability to successfully serve customers. However, we want to assure you that LindFast Solutions Group (Lindstrom, Stelfast, Mega, and Chiang Shin) stands ready to fully serve your needs, now and always, with expert sales staff and service, over 20 locations, and in our strongest position ever with well over $130 million of inventory strategically located throughout North America.
As COVID-19 began to impact Asia in early January, LindFast began aggressively buying additional product in order to cushion any potential supply disruptions. Coupling that with our longstanding policy of always fully stocking the products that our customers need; we stand ready to assist you with all the challenges you will face. We also want to commit to you that if times continue to be difficult over these next several months, we will continue to aggressively stock the inventory that you need and help you work through challenges you may face with your customers. We are well capitalized and deeply committed to meeting your needs. Our owner, Nautic Partners, has $2 billion of capital under management, is a very experienced distribution investor, knows the importance of keeping inventory levels high, and is 100% aligned with our efforts to support you during this time. And, as always, we will only sell through our distributor partners.
In order to protect our greatest assets, our employees and customers, we are adjusting certain aspects of how we conduct our business in the near term:
1) All business travel has been suspended until further notice.
2) Our facilities are being cleaned diligently and employees have been given stringent guidelines on personal hygiene.
3) While some of our sales teams will operate remotely, all incoming calls will be routed to the sales team either through their cell phones or our call forwarding capabilities. So, you won’t have any trouble contacting our people.
4) Access to our buildings is limited to our team members, so will call customers will be asked to call before picking up product.
5) Warehouses will enforce strict social distancing through: split shifts, staggered shifts, reduced meetings, and other methods
No one can know exactly what lies ahead. But we do know, together with our valued customers, that we will emerge from this stronger and even more deeply committed to serving your needs.
As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you, your families, and your employees stay safe and healthy.
The LindFast Team